Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Comments From The Spam Box



Sometimes I get some odd, unrelated comments on some of my posts. (They all get sent to my spam box) They obviously do not read the posts, they just copy paste prewritten scripts.

I thought it might be fun to share some of the typo-riddled comments with you. Please enjoy!

On my Mayhem Monday post:

“It is thought by many and excessive sweating, according to the palms and armpits. hyperhidrosis can lead to less energy and poor health. Aluminium salts have been able to wear dress shields, triangles of water-resistant fabric pinned or sewn into their clothes. Sweaty palm is a normal human bodily function. It really is, everybody needs to cool you off at an article Know Sweat.” 

I didn't mention sweating, deodorant or anything relating to bodily functions.  ?????


On my Gift Ideas post someone wrote:

“Stunning story there. What happened after? Thanks!”

I didn't write any story…I just made a huge list of links to gift ideas at different price points.

A different comment on the same post:

“Link exchange is nothing else but is simply placing the other person’s webpage link on your page at a proper place and other person will also do same in favor of you.”

I am guessing that English is not their first language. Most likely they plugged their prewritten script into a translator and this is what came out.

I may share more in the future, if you folks like these.
: )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )