Lola is gorgeous! See more photos of her over at Aunt Peaches
Art:
♦A roundup of Wizard of Oz inspired art (I love the flying monkeys at the end of the list!)
♦Fantastic site full of vintage photos
Amazing:
♦I know I have said this before, but nature is freakin' amazing!
♦Great thought piece: "The Scars On My Body"
DIY:
♦Cool and easy art idea!
Feminism:
♦Don't hate female characters
♦Project Cosplay = awesome feminist geekery!
♦Wearing Stigma, a fantastic piece about wardrobe, patriarchy and body policing
♦For the dating ladies: An add on for OKCupid to help detect predators
♦What a Girl should be So awesome!
♦Women aren't bossy, we have executive leadership skills
♦Teaching Men Rape Prevention Works
Lol:
♦Cthulhu peeps
♦Peeping Tom-cat... reminds me a my fur-kids!
♦Even cats can appreciate classical architecture
Noms:
♦Hummus triple shot
♦Homemade Cheez-Its
Self Care:
♦Body Image Booster: Self portraits
♦A great list of suggestions for self care
♦Great idea: Protecting ideas from negative people
Thought piece:
♦Is news Media responsible for violence?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )