Source: Meme Generator Where the heck is spring?
♥Our boss held a baby shower for our co-worker. She is having twins!
♥My boss's dog is super cuddly and cute. I swear he licked all of my makeup off!
♥New wipers for my vehicle. Its one of those things that you don't appreciate, untill you need them.
♥Made homemade fried cheese curds. Yum!
♥Fringe was added onto Netflix. Awesome!

Homemade fried cheese curds?? Never heard of 'em but I'd gobble them down faster than a blogger driving to a sale. :)
ReplyDeleteBTW, I just wore some of the earrings you gave me in an outfit today and, of course, mentioned you as the sweet person who gave them to me. http://shybiker.blogspot.com/2013/04/best-dress-ever.html
I live in Wisconsin, the Cheese State. We take cheese very seriously.
DeleteCheese curds are very popular appetizer here. There are two basic types: fresh cheese curds, and deep fried.
The fresh curds are bagged with a tiny bit of the brine they are washed in, so they have a slightly salty cheddar taste. The freshness test believe it or not is sound. When eating the curds they will squeak on your teeth.
Deep friend cheese curds will either be breaded, or battered. Beer-battered is especially tasty.
(That is the basic over view. They also come in many flavors, dill, Cajun, jalapeño, ranch…etc.)
The Wiki entry has photos:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_curds