I once again share some of my odd spam comments (posted verbatim)with you.
On a what I wore post, The Petulant Kid:
“If some one wishes to be updated with latest technologies afterward he must be pay a visit this website and be up to date everyday. “
~Were we reading the same post? I am not tech writer, or reviewer.
“A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you should publish more about this subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject but usually people don’t discuss such issues. To the next! Best Wishes!”
~ The only “discussion” I had was that bad weather makes me sort of cranky. Hardly a deep and meaningful topic. At least they have they tried to seem courteous with “Best Wishes.”
“I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website? Its very well written: I love that youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?”
~Huh? *scratches head* Thanks so much for the needless unsolicited advice.
“It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!”
~This one attempts to flatter but comes off as very odd. Why on earth would I have a donate button?
“Hi there, I found your blog by way of Google even as searching for a similar subject, your website came up, it appears good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. Hi There, simply changed into aware of you weblog via Google, and located that it is truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate when you proceed this in future. Many other folks will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!”
~Holy run-on sentence Batman! This one is by far my favorite. It is not only composed with questionable grammar, its redundant too! The brussels part is the best. Might be a new catch phrase for me.
For more spammy goodness check out part 1.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )