Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What I Am Listening To: Macklemore, and Damian Marley

Macklemore ~ Can't Hold Us
I head this song in a YouTube video. I didn't even know it was a Macklemore song.
 



Damian Marley & Skrillex ~ Make It Bun Dem

Raspi has been on a Reggae and Electro Reggae kick. He introduced me to this song.

Now I realize that this might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but the video is fantastic. I love it! It is worth watching. (Even is you want to turn the sound off.)

Ps. I can't even begin with what happened in Boston. Take care of yourselves.

If you need some positivity right now Check out Aunt Peaches Blog: I Believe In Strangers

2 comments:

  1. I've been a big reggae fan since the Seventies and just saw the new documentary "Marley", obviously about Bob. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check that out. Thanks! :)

      Delete

Have a thought...let me know. : )