"Hi there!" Puppy noses are awesome! Source
A commercial parodying the "unrealness" of photoshopped images.
A commercial parodying the "unrealness" of photoshopped images.
A friend of mine shared this video of their local weather man. Crazy cold!
Thanks Het Stadium!
I warn you: this will make you hungry!
Mental Health/Self-Care:
♦A blog about "Perfect Weight" what does that mean?
"Sometimes I feel like there's an invisible scale that follows me around. It sits next to me when I eat, staring pointedly at the pat of butter on my bread roll. It lurks in the corner while I'm running on my treadmill. I open the door to my pantry and the invisible scale glares at me from a shelf, dictating what I should and should not eat. And worst of all, it regularly reminds me of my lowest weight, the number I was when I was sick and starving.
That damm scale.
My damm weight."
♦Is putting an activity monitor on children ethical? I smell Big Brother coming….
♦You can make it possible! *** [Note: this article contains some cursing and course language
♦Why do TV couples all fight bicker and compete
♦A look at how fashion, culture, color, and psychology collide.
Last week I shared this link on my Facebook page…but wanted to share on my blog, for those who may have missed it. The cost of hiding mental illness.
Fashion:
♦Vintage Cosmopolitan covers.
♦Do you (like me)have a scarf addiction? I found a tutorial for different ways to tie scarves. (Bonus: Dr. Who mention!)
Diy:
♦Make your own no-knit hats and mittens.
♦Do you like googly eyes? Do you like whimsical objects? Here is a perfect fusion of the two.
♦Make your own high-end decorator candles. (Battery operated candles only!!!!!)
Funny stuff:
♦Curiosity gets the cat in trouble. (And is expensive)
♦An aunt trying to be cool + slang terms = comic gold.
***Please note: I am not affiliated with any political party, or endorsing Socialism or any other political movement. I Simply liked this post and wanted to share the positive message it had.
Color of the day:
30th ~ White
31st ~ White
1st ~ White (wow, three in a row!)
2nd ~ Tourqoise
3rd ~ Pink
4th ~ Black
5th ~ Orange

Excellent links, as always! The link about red and blue dresses is food for thought--I don't quite agree with some of the writer's conclusions, but the analysis is fascinating.
ReplyDelete