Monday, January 9, 2012

bookMark Monday

Cutest bookmark ever! Where can I get one?

Cute critters:
♦Cute Overload offers the top 10 cutest videos of 2011. Squeeeeeeee!
♦Further proof that corgis are amazing dogs, a tuff corgi survives an avalanche!

Life advice:
♦Gala Darling offers some great advice about how to start out the new year on the right foot.
♦Are you burned out? Stressed…? Gala (again) has suggestions to get your spark back.
♦Encouraging words to give you a boost.

World news:
♦A look at the TSA's’s security efforts. [This confirms what I had suspected]
♦This is incredible! A man from India almost lost his family in an attempt to create affordable sanitary products for rural women in India. He is an incredibly resourceful man!

Crafts:
♦Here is a tutorial for a very cool scrap felt bracelet. Colorful and fun!
♦Also from the same blog, a tutorial for decorating switch plates. They made winter themed ones, but it would be easy to make any theme.
♦Make your own buttons from shrink plastic. Very cool idea.
♦Ring holder/display from old egg cartons. Very thrifty idea.

Art and entertainment:
♦Amanda Palmer wrote a long and very touching blog about her marriage to Neil Gaiman. [I got misty eyed reading this!]
♦Have you ever wanted to go crazy with stickers? An artist gave thousands of stickers to kids and let them go wild!

Last and certainly not least: I would like to wish Allison of Deviant Dispatches and her fantastic Spousal Unit a wonderful anniversary! 

You guys rock!


Colors:
16th ~ Silver
17th ~ Black
18th ~ Brown
19th ~ White
20th ~ Pink
21st ~ Blue
22nd ~ Orange

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Finnley! I can't believe it's been a year already - we are all kinds of snuggly-happy and stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )