Monday, January 2, 2012

Memento Monday

Source   I feel like the 2012 end of the world drama is just a rehashing of Y2K. 
♦♦♦♦♦

I am still recovering from the sleep depravation that is New Years. Blarg. So I handpicked some fun and uplifting articles.

I found some great articles to help with self love and positive body image:

Thanks to Mama Marchand for the image.

♦I hate being photographed. I am going to take some tips from this article to get over it!

On the same topic Kate, of Eat The Damn Cake talks about her relationship with the camera.

♦♦♦♦♦

♦My sister Allison offers a practical guide to new years revolutions. (Bonus: the photos are awesome.)

♦Free printable 2012 calendars courtesy of Dollar Store Crafts.

♦Rookie offers a fun blog, Winter Sweaters: a Taxonomy.

A bunch of adorable corgis wish you a happy new year!!!!

                                                                           
♦♦♦♦♦

We Will Become Silhouettes ~ The Postal Service

Have a great week, and a fantastic 2012.

Color of the day:
9th   ~ Lavender
10th ~ Red
11th ~ Yellow
12th ~ Green
13th ~ Rose
14th ~ Black
15th ~ Yellow

2 comments:

Have a thought...let me know. : )