Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Animal Crackers

My co-workers call this my animal-crackers-skirt.

Details:
Sweater ~ Urban Outfitters
T-shirt ~ Mossimo
Skirt ~ The Goodwill
Shoes ~ Liz Clayborne (From Mum's garage sale)
Necklaces ~ Made by me. : )

Cici modeling my necklaces. Such a patient girl!

Rue gave it a try. He looks like he is meditating.

I love the little hover-paw!

It has been snowing here, and really cold. What is worse, is that it rained yesterday so there is ice under it all.      Boo!
Such a handsome boy!

Zoom!

Most of the gang, cozy and warm. (Ignore our messy den.)

3 comments:

  1. Good information. Lucky me I found your site by chance
    (stumbleupon). I have saved it for later!
    Here is my webpage - web hosting options

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )