Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful for Snowball Fights


♥Found a comic that I love! ^^^^
♥Found a home for my large collection of clip-on earrings. Yay!
♥Bud, and I have a new game to play. I make snowballs and throw them for him. He catches them and eats them. He loves to eat snow! (I need to get a video of this, he is so cute!)
♥Nostalga alert: They have the whole X-files series on Netflix. I have been watching tons of episodes.
♥Hooked on altered book projects. Lots of fun. (Wreck This Journal really got me started.)
♥We put bandannas on the pups. They look adorable!
♥Great quote:
“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” ~  Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

  1. Excellent quote! Have you tried any altered book projects? I've been mulling over some ideas and don't even know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on an old day-planner at the moment. My problem is too many ideas! I don't know where to start.

      Delete

Have a thought...let me know. : )