Awesome:
♦Children's book about acceptance
♦Awesome working dogs (featuring several corgis!!!)
♦Find Momo (Think Where's Waldo, but with a cute dog.)
Diy:
♦Cardboard kids playhouse (would be great as cat playhouse too.)
[The Diy's are getting harder to find. Everything is all mushy, red, or pink. Ugh.]
Helpful Hints:
♦Jilliee's readers share a bunch of awesome tips
♦Looking at one's tattoo = acceptable, touching = rude/creepy (I have experienced this. I have a large tattoo across my shoulders, which peeks out of shirts. I had someone pull down the back of my shirt to look at my back!)
Feminism:
♦Malala has been discharged from the hospital!
Lol:
♦Scotch-tape portraits
Mental Health/Self Care:
♦A guide to dealing with haters. (AKA: Trolls)
♦Slow down, let creativity into your life
♦Seven tips to lower stress
Noms:
♦Awesome crunchy potatoes
♦Golden Snitch Truffles
♦Cream puffs with pomegranate cheesecake filling (G.F.)
♦Need comfort food? Texas Cheese Fries
♦Lentil-mushroom burgers (Veg.)
♦Old-fashioned doughnuts (G. F.) This is for you Nancy!
Have a great week!

OMG, this picture is so cute! It reminds me of my sweet puppy, years ago when he was young and frolicky.
ReplyDelete