He's the happy fella' in the back. : )
♥Dark Shadows was good.
♥Fresh squeeky cheesecurds!!!
♥My friend knew she was expecting twins...but now she found out they are a boy and a girl!!
♥Brave was awesome. (We have been camped out on the couch watching lots of movies, while we recover from being sick.)
♥I have a new favorite beverage: H2Oh lime
♥Cici is so sweet when we are sick. She has been glued to Raspi. She knows he isn't feeling well.
♥Made a pumpkin cream cheese cake roll. It turned out great. (I was worried about it falling apart.)
♥Cici rolling around like a goon. She always makes me laugh.
♥I am using much less tissues...so I must be getting better!(I ♥ puffs with lotion! Saved my nose!!!)
♥Raspi was talking to Cici and she thought he has said enough. She put her paw on his lips to shush him...and it didn't work so she stuffed her paw in his mouth! Ha ha ha!
Have a great week!
If you would like your own adorable corgi may I suggest Tilly

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )