Monday, January 7, 2013
Muciferous Monday*
Amazing:
♦Someone figured out how to train mice to do tricks! (Roll-over is my favorite)
♦Incredible photos of wild African animals
♦Gorgeous animal portraits
♦Beautiful X-mas and winter cakes
♦Fun party idea...grilled cheese bar
♦If you need your faith in humanity restored...
♦Two incrediblely smart women invented "The Invisble Bike Helmet"
♦Rare "frost flowers"
Book Love:
♦If you haven't heard of F*** Yeah, Book Arts Tumblr...you Should Check it out!
♦My Favorite post of theirs^ is a great quote.
Feminism:
♦Film review: Addams Family Is Awesome(ly) Feminist
♦Beautiful art that celebrates Black Womens' hair
♦This makes me feel ill (Abortion law, comparing women to livestock)
Health/Wellness:
♦Strategies to stop emotional eating
♦Strategies to stop feeling overwhelmed
♦Start the new year on a positive note
♦Set intentions, not "resolutions"
♦An accurate description of anxiety and depression (Don't let the title put you off.)
Lol:
♦Beauty tips for the Apocalypse (That didn't happen)
♦I want a chainsaw file!!!
♦Mend moth-holes...with moths?
Noms:
♦Pizza bites (great h'orderves idea)
♦Berry upside-down cake (Gluten free!)
♦Has your New Years part left you with random bits of cheese and tiny bit of wine ? Try making fromage fort.
♦Gnocchi in brown butter sage sauce (I want to eat this now!!!!)
New Year:
♦13 Journal Prompts for 2013
WTF:
♦Woman gets stem-cell cosmetic treatment...ends up with bone shards in her eye!
♦We have an "evil human" problem not a "vicious dog" problem (This made me cry.)
: )
*Muciferous: containing or secreting mucus
Sorry, I couldn't help it. I am so sick, and my brain is snot-clogged.
Labels:
Animals,
Book-love,
Cute,
Feminism,
funny,
Gluten-Free,
Health/Wellness,
Holidays,
recipes,
WTF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Re: black women's hair. I love the book Crowns. It features the gorgeous hats these women wear to church. Flip through it if you get the chance. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21058.Crowns
ReplyDelete