re.donk’u.lous adj.
(as defined by Urban Dictionary)
1. Significantly more absurd than ridiculous to an almost impossible extreme; without the possibility of serious consideration.
I put so much stuff in that cake, it was redonkulous!
So if you are as crazy as I am here it’s the recipe;
Ingredients:♦1 dark chocolate cake mix. (I recommend Pillsbury Moist Supreme dark chocolate. It has 1 cup of pudding in the mix and has never let me down!)♦3 eggs
♦1 1/4th cups milk 2% or whole, cream if you are extra decadent!
♦1/3rd cup oil
♦/4th cup mini chocolate chips
♦1/4th cup semi-sweet chips
♦1/4th cup white chocolate chips
♦1/4th cup toffee bits
♦1/4th cup caramel balls***
♦½ cup chopped pecans
Some tips:
♦The crumbly constancy of this cake is not suited to a layer cake like I made…I had a very difficult time with it. I recommend baking it in a 9x12 pan instead.
♦***The caramel balls have a tendency to sink to the bottom of the cake and bake onto the pan. Removing the cake from the pan is a chore. Skip the caramel if you think its too much trouble.
Fluffy Chocolate Frosting;
♦2/3 cup cocoa
♦1 stick of butter (room temp)
♦1/3 cup milk
♦2 teaspoons vanilla
♦¼ teaspoon salt
♦3 cups sifted powdered sugar. (more if needed)
Combine cocoa and butter and salt, with a hand mixer. Then add vanilla. Slowly add sifted powered sugar.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did! (It only lasted 4 days!)



That looks dangerous, but in the best way possible! Yum....
ReplyDelete