My apologies for the brevity of this post. I am really sick. I came down with a nasty head cold over the weekend and am still recovering.
When I am sick I crave two things: chicken soup with dumplings, and citrus spritzer.
I use this dumpling recipe, I just drop smaller bits of dough into chicken soup. About ½ spoonfuls (think grape sized) The dumplings will puff up to about walnut sized. I recommend using a large kettle as they grow quite a bit in size.
This citrus spritzer is really tasty, and has vitamin c. I highly recommend it for colds. It isn’t the best for the flu, the citrus is a bit harsh for an upset stomach.
I would love a kitty like this! Where do I sign up!
Have a great week, and stay healthy!
Colors:
12th Silver
13th Black
14th Yellow
15th White
16th Rose
17th Brown
18th Yellow
Hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete