Monday, July 30, 2012

Farmer's Market Monday

Awesome:
♦Amazing cakes...at Cake Wrecks
♦This story is cool. Their products are a-maz-ing. I wish I could afford them!
♦Fun tattoo
Nostalgia in photo booths.
♦"I has a sweet potato"
♦Great story, yet heart-breaking.
♦Misspellings, and grossest blindfold ever...
♦Is your dog stalking you?

A one corgi parade!
DIY:
♦Hanging beaded glass vases
♦Dog-fashion diy, a reflective bandanna for your pup
Flower pillow with fabric markers
♦How to make a tassel
♦Sort-of a diy...Bon Appetite's advice for going to the farmers market.
Fashion:
♦This lady is so inspiring!

News:
♦Caffinanted sea water

Noms:
♦Aunt Peaches's Armadillo Dip.
Peach pie
Heath Bar Crunch Mini Cakes
Make your own version of a Snickers bar
♦Peach pancake with cherry compote (If I had a larger skillet I would make this right now!)
♦Grilling dinners for vegitarians. (I am nodding at you Alli & J!)

Mental Health/ Self Care:
♦Having a toxic parent

♦The girls from Rookie are awesome; Food is not the enemy.

WTF:
♦"I keep crashing" FACEPALM
♦Giant cupcake poncho...and it cost $89!!!!

I found quite a lot of stuff for you this week. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That cupcake poncho--good grief! It's like some sort of Star Wars/Strawberry Shortcake mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )