A huge thanks to: Striking Truths!
Awesome:♦I ♥ Twinkie Chan. Her stuff is so cute! I love the cupcake scarf!
♦Need a smile? Click here!
♦True kindness. Very heartwarming.
DIY:
♦Giant sunflowers. (Aunt Peaches is awesome!)
♦Fortune cookie favors. (Would be fun for a New Years party.)
♦Make your own recipe book.
♦Water-color fabric paint used on a pillow. (Aunt Peaches again!)
♦Do you sew a lot? Make a needle book.
LOL:
♦Marriage agreement
♦Beagle vs. Lemon
♦The 18 worst things for lefties.
♦The cutest ear-hair I have ever seen. (I promise it's not gross.)
Noms:
♦Chocolate Rolo cookies
♦Candied ginger
♦Coffee S'mores pie
♦Espresso Pound Cake with Maple Bacon Icing.
♦Bacon corn hash.
♦For the broccoli haters: The “Amazing Incredible Broccoli Surprise Sauce”
Psychology, Self Care & Positivity:
♦An emotionally positive way to clean your closet.
♦Random Love Punches. (Just go check it out!)
♦Or if you need a more disciplined motivation check out: Random Ass Kicks.
♦Manifesto A Day. (See photo at the top of this post.)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )