Thursday, July 26, 2012

Let Sleeping Corgis Run!

Happy lambs are so cute! Source


♥Had a great dinner date with Rasputin. Indian food (Tikka Masala) and Oreo blizzards. P.S. did you know they come in a mini size?
♥I actually got to see Raspi smile. (Its been a while since his injury.)
♥I found a cool (pun intended) SPF 40 shirt by Colombia. I would like to buy it, but I don't think I can justify the cost.
♥Fresh mangos yum!
♥I found a great quote from Dr. Wayne Dyer. (To be posted on Friday.)
♥I made fried chicken, and it turned out. (I am not very good at cooking meat.)
♥Frankie's arthritis seems to be doing better in the heat.
I was sweating buckets, but I got the the garden weeded.
♥Bud was running so hard in his sleep that he woke himself up. Poor boy was so confused!
♥Found some great info for training dogs.
♥Raspi found zero gravity chairs on sale (at a local store) for $35!

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )