♥Katie's posts!
♥Red was a fun movie. (If you like spy/action movies.)
♥Two Lumps make me laugh!
♥I love when the cats sit down next to me, and their tails rest across my toes.
♥Red was a fun movie. (If you like spy/action movies.)
♥Two Lumps make me laugh!
♥I love when the cats sit down next to me, and their tails rest across my toes.
♥Finding a way to use the heat to my advantage. (I had a bottle of honey that had crystallized. I left it out on our deck in direct sunlight. It melted back into a nice jar of honey.)
♥This corgi makes me smile!
♥Speaking of corgis: I love that my kids think carrots are treats! Then come running when I cut up carrot sticks. : )
♥I like that Dairy Queen has a mini sized Blizzard. I can't finish a regular one!
♥I found a helpful post about food styling.
♥This corgi makes me smile!
♥Speaking of corgis: I love that my kids think carrots are treats! Then come running when I cut up carrot sticks. : )
♥I like that Dairy Queen has a mini sized Blizzard. I can't finish a regular one!
♥I found a helpful post about food styling.
♥I Found a website devoted to being thankful
♥I am thankful for my readers!
Tail wags, and corgi kisses!

I am of the opinion that "Tail wags and corgi kisses" would make a great signature sign off, a la "Champagne wishes and caviar dreams."
ReplyDeleteThanks! I was trying to think of a fun sign off.
Delete