~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
♥Dr. Pepper Floats with Rasputin. (We both hate root beer. Yuck!)
♥Rasputin doesn't need surgery on his foot! (The MRI showed a tear in a ligament, but not severe enough to require surgery.)
♥I found a chipmunk perching on the raspberries, nomming away. (Wish I had gotten a photo!)
♥During a (failed) photo-shoot I would set the timer to take my picture. As I would sit on our couch Buddy would race in and sit on my lap, and be super adorable. Then after the camera was done he would race away. He is such a ham! P.S. the photo-shoot wasn't a fail because of Bud, I didn't like the way I looked in the photos. He is always adorable!
♥Broccoli, cashew salad, with BACON. I love this stuff!
♥We got a letter from Grandma Honey. : )
Stamps from the left: 2c, 10c, 5c, 28c.
♥I love that Gramma has a weird collection of random stamps hanging around.
♥I found Rufus being cute/naughty. I had to take a picture:
That shelf is about 5 feet off the ground. Silly boy!
♥We had a really nice dinner with Rasputin's Dad, and his wife. It was fun to talk to them. Dinner lasted 3 hours!
Have a greatful week!
Have a greatful week!



Dr. Pepper is the bee's knees!
ReplyDeleteIndeed!
Delete