Cutie-pie shar pei patrol!
Awesome:
♦Terrible wedding cakes: What they ordered vs. what they got!
♦Super awesome beach cakes
♦I like the Bloggess's take on being child-free.
♦I don't normaly go for mushy stuff, but this proposal is pretty cute!
♦Terrible wedding cakes: What they ordered vs. what they got!
♦Super awesome beach cakes
♦I like the Bloggess's take on being child-free.
♦I don't normaly go for mushy stuff, but this proposal is pretty cute!
♦The F***ing Weather (funny, but obviously has swearing)
♦Use an existing item to make a pattern.
♦Website that converts a photo into a cross-stitch pattern.
♦Website that converts a photo into a cross-stitch pattern.
Feminism:
♦This is really irritating!
Self Care/Healing:
♦You're not perfect (What!?)Its OK, your human. (Warning: Some coarse language)
♦Another great post on how to choose a therapist.♦This is really irritating!
Self Care/Healing:
♦You're not perfect (What!?)Its OK, your human. (Warning: Some coarse language)
Rest in peace, Nora Ephron:
♦Her Obituary
♦Aunt Peaches says good bye
♦An assortment of writers write about her
♦IMDB
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )