Activism:
♦Insensitive news reporting
♦People are starving in the aftermath of the hurricane, and we are judging women that eat burgers? WTF!
♦I am so glad that foot binding is outlawed. (The description of the process made me cry!) Content warning, graphic detail, read with caution!
Awesome:
♦A spooky story that ends, “…and from that night to this, the radio of that black ’82 Camaro would never play anything…but Danzig.” (I also love the Cthulhu/Massachusetts quote!)
♦Live fast and die young...?
♦Dog blue print (You knew it would be a corgi..)[Full list here]
♦Real life Daria and Jane
♦This dad has a great sense of humor
Book Love:
♦There is still time to get a free copy of Truth's Evil Light (Available every Tuesday in November.)
DIY:
♦Make a super colorful & awesome book cover
♦Beautiful floral crown
♦Make your own computer with Raspberry-Pi
Hair-to's:
♦Halo braid instructions (I always wondered how this was done.)
Health/Wellness/Positivity:
♦Create a body positive emergency kit
Makeup:
♦What is your eye shape? (Video)
Noms:
♦Pistachio pound cake
♦Chocolate lava cupcakes.(Ooooh!)
♦Slow cooker apple butter
♦Apple cider gelatin
♦Ali's yummy carrot soup
♦Easy way to "boil" eggs
WTF:
♦Scariest shoes I have ever seen!
♦Anti-suffragette propaganda (Good grief!)
♦Homecoming mums...??? I went to two high schools and never heard of this. They apparently wear these monstrosities?
♦OMG I can't stand PETA, they are so sexist.
♦Worst drawing of a woman ever or woman-centipede eek!
Ps. I was never a fan of Magic Eye posters, they never worked for me. No one told me that they won't work if you have astigmatism!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )