Monday, November 5, 2012
Masquerade Monday (Bonus!!!)
Awesome:
♦New test lessens the need to test on animals. Yay, step in the right direction.
♦A love story in 22 pictures. (I am not normally sappy, but this is great.)
DIY:
♦Fun and happy lights
♦Cool info for dying paper
♦Cool organization tips from Aunt Peaches
♦Make soda bottle bell jars
Feminism:
♦It is not ok to be mean because someone is thin...
♦Discussion of the famous kiss; The Times Square Kiss,The sailor and the Nurse
♦The discussion continues: Debunking Misconceptions
LOL:
♦I think I have posted "How to pose like a fashion blogger" before...but now there is a part 2.
♦"How to pose like a fashion blogger part 2"
WTF:
♦Goat gets a pedicure
♦Meaningless cosmetic terms I found this out the hard way. I ended up getting chemical burns from make remover wipes marked “hypo-allergenic”
Special offer:
I am excited to tell you that an aquantance of mine Michaela McGregor is offering her new book for FREE every Tuesday throught the month of November. Check out Truth's Evil Light on Amazon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )