Monday, November 12, 2012

Meditate Monday

 I love the happy little Buddha! Source
 
Animals:
 
Awesome:
One woman's hot ginger round up. Round up of men, so sorry straight fellas. Obviously I like gingers, I married one. I do agree with the last two on the list. ; )
A blogger's hope for her new apartment
Fairytales for 20 somethings

Book-love:
Epitaphs of famous authors
♦There is still time to get a free copy of Truth's Evil Light (Available every Tuesday in November.)

DIY:
No slip hangers (3 ways)
25 uses for lemon peel
Tons of household uses for salt

Feminism:
Iman talks about her makeup line, and how the beauty industry gets it wrong.
Wigs are my superhero costume (one woman's take on appearances.)
A young woman's story of choosing to be childless.
♦A discussion on "The war on women"

Health/Wellness:
Ditch the lady mags, for positive publications
♦What it is like to be on "The Jumper Squad"

Noms:
Pumpkin and chocolate swirl buns
Sweet potatoes 'smores (They sound interesting)
Homemade cheese crackers


2 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of sweet potato and pumpkin recipes, but I've never thought about either of those with chocolate before...yum!

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )