Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful for Thanksgiving


♥We went to a cool farm/antique store and met some adorable pygmy goats.
♥Also made Friends with a gorgeous black German Shepard. He licked my face!
♥My dream farm (in my mind) now includes 2 corgis, a German Shepherd, a herd of pygmy goats, and huge clowder!
♥The succulents have developed a plum colored edge. Beautiful!
♥Using some purple brambles from my back yard, I made a cool wreath.
♥We had yummy ham rolls for turkey day! (I made over a pound of them.)
♥My little corgs are the best snugglers.
♥Raspi and I had a nice low-key Thanksgiving dinner with Lynn and Tod. (Great burgers, potato salad and pumpkin pie.)
I managed to not over-stuff my self. Thank goodness.
♥Finally had time to read Michaela McGregor’s book. Love it so far!
♥So far I have managed to stay (mostly) positive in spite of this been a difficult time of year for me.
♥I am grateful for my Husband Raspi, our 4 fur-kids: Frankie, Cici, Rufus, and Bud.
♥I am thankful for my family, I have cool in-laws, and fantastic nieces and nephews.
♥Spell-check is wonderful! Don't blog without it! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )