Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful For Stew*

From The Daily Squee, cute cat

♥There was a Barbie pink cavalier at the grocery store. Kinda like this, but dull not glossy. Ha!
♥Yummy hot cabbage stew (Will post recipe soon)
♥Raspi gets my birthday off this year! Yay!!!
♥I finally got off my butt and made some bunting for my office. (I sort of cheated, I used scrapbook paper, yarn, and glue, but its still cute.)
♥When Cici is tired and wants to go to bed she hides her face under blankets. Its as if she is saying "Turn the light off! Its too bright!"
♥I watch some lame teen shows like: The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, and The Secret Circle. So it makes me happy to discover that I can't stand Gossip Girl. I guess my teen dramas need some odd twist.
Red/purple cabbage is so pretty
♥We found a empty wasps nest in a saw horse, so now we have some oddly shaped combs. Any craft ideas?
♥The construction is complete! Woo-hoo!
♥Found a bunch of letters from an old friend while cleaning my office. Laughed my butt off!

*The soup, although I am grateful for my friend Stu as well!

What are you greatful for?
Finnley Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )