I was going for the stiffness of old photos.
I guess I still had Circus on the brain. Vintage circus that is.
Bud didn't want to be in the picture. He was busy herding the cats.
Details:
Long sleeved top ~Target
Bodice ~ Renaissance Festival
Skirt ~ The Goodwill
Boots ~ Walmart (Hard to see)
Choker ~ Made by Spacemansteve of Catbones (Its hand embroidered velvet ribbon.)
Earrings ~ From Gramma T.
Topaz Ring ~ ???
Don't be afraid to look different! I look like someone's batty old aunt...wait...I AM someone's batty aunt! Ha ha!
Wear your Renaissance gear...mix it in with other stuff!Fashion is supposed to be fun, not drudgery. Besides rules are made to be broken.



Excellent advice! Love the look--I am a sucker for stripes.
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of one of my favorite flights of fancy, "If I were in the circus...." I have a feeling I'd make an awesome Human Blockhead :)
I would love trapeze, high wire, or contortionist. That would involve getting back into yoga, and/or getting over my fear of heights.
DeleteI could see that--you always did have an awesome range of flexibility!
ReplyDelete