Monday, December 10, 2012

Mulled Cider Monday


Photo source.   Peanut is a cutie pie he has his own TumblrThese are my favorites.


Awesome:
Google Poetics Funny stuff! (The Batman one is my favorite!)
Fans of Kubrick/The Shinning rejoice! There is a website dedicated to it.
How David Lynch spent Thanksgiving Ha ha ha! (I know this is a bit late..but still funny!)
The Useless Web (A button that takes you to random sites. Fun but a huge time-suck!)
Cake #7 is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Soap that looks like germ-y petri dishes

DIY:
It is Christmas season again…so it harder to find fun projects that aren’t all red and green. Marbled glassware
Cute snails and mushrooms (Bonus, they are edible!)
Cute ruffled scarf


Feminism:
Getting a lecture from the gynecologist? WTF!
♦"Dressing Modestly Changed My Body Image for the Better" Very interesting.


Noms:
Spinach salad with bacon vinaigrette
Adorable snowman marshmallows
Apple cider cookies with caramel filling
Pecan caramels (Scroll down the recipe is there, I promise!)
Waffle iron fries (Crispy hash browns, yum!)

Positivity:
Words are powerful. 5 Words to STOP Saying to Create a Better Life

WTF:
♦I love bacon, but bacon candy canes...eh not so much. There are also pickle flavored candy canes.
Cereal characters re-imagined...very creepy.
This wins the award for most disturbing/inappropriate doll ever.
Fetus soap...eww.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Cap'n Crunch one. I was thinking the other day--I bet Cap'n Crunch and Captain Morgan hang out together.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought...let me know. : )