Monday, December 3, 2012
Morsel Monday
Art:
♦Beautiful 3-d printed sculpture
♦Lovely sketchbook drawings
Awesome:
♦Need a smile? Here you go: corn on the cob + corgis = big smiles!
♦I ♥ Savannah cats, but will never be able to afford one
♦A cool site to discover random knowledge (They have an awesome "surprise" button.)
♦"Darling?" "Honey?" "Darling?" "Honey?" This made me laugh so hard!
♦The Baader-Meinhof phenomenon
DIY:
♦A fun center piece idea courtesy of Aunt Peaches
♦Artsy pockets (SpacemanSteve: check this one out!)
Feminism:
♦Women before us fought for all women to have choices and options in life. Now if your not a mom...you don't get a say?
♦A huge protest in the wake of a woman's death in Ireland.
♦A break down of the psychology of make-overs in movies
♦"Too fat for that hair cut." Bullying in the beauty industry (I once had a stylist ask if I wanted her to cut my skin tag off. WTF? If I was concerned about it I would go to a dermatologist!)
Health and Wellness:
♦One family deals with the loss of their pet (This hits close to home, a family member lost their dog/best friend)
♦A discussion of social pressures to eat
♦Preventative approach to seasonal depression
Noms:
♦Butterscotch Caramel cheesecake
♦Buttermilk doughnuts
♦Eggnog pancakes or easy version (just substitute eggnog for the buttermilk)
♦Chicken taco soup and easy rustic bread
♦Cranberry sauce is surprisingly easy to make!
♦Home-made hot chocolate mix (Great gift idea...)
WTF:
♦Renting nail polish... eww.
♦Wine rack bra...?
Labels:
Animals,
Art,
Aunt Peaches,
Cute,
DIY,
Feminism,
Health/Wellness,
I ♥ cats,
Monday Miscellany,
recipes,
WTF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Very cool pocket idea!
ReplyDeleteMy least favorite movie makeover of all time: Allison in The Breakfast Club.
Yeah, that one is blah.
Delete