Meet Mittens! Source
♥Trail blazing for the corgis is a tough workout! Its sort of a stomp/shuffle. I feel like I am doing the sloppy swish.
♥Watching the corgs running around their trails is so adorable! I did panic a little. I thought I lost Bud! (The snow is so deep that I can't always see them in their corg-trails. Sometimes all that I can see is the tips of their ears!)
♥Sometimes the classics are the best. Grilled cheese and tomato soup = yum!
♥So grateful that we have a snow-thrower!!!!
♥No one that I know was hurt in the snow-storm. : )
♥Our family Christmas gathering is coming up.
♥Finaly finished Gramma Honeys photo album/present. I really hope she likes it!
♥Glad that Blogger has spell-check. (I am a terrible speller!)
♥Raspi and I dropped off our car for an oil change. It ended up turning into a fun adventure. (Its a long story)
♥Raspi and I had a nice date at one of our favorite cafes.
♥Pick up Wreck This Journal. Can't wait to get started on it!
Rasputin hates having his picture taken. He always makes this face.
What are you greatful for this week?
X♥X♥
Finn


No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )