Monday, December 17, 2012
Majestic Monday
Awesome:
♦Now, this is my kind of wrapping paper
♦The Oatmeal talks about; "Making Things For The Web."
♦Amazing photos of ice crystals
♦Gorgeous cookie jewelry box (12 days of Christmas theme: 5 golden rings)
DIY:
♦Easy marbleizing with spray-paint
♦Paper cut topiary (Would be cute in other colors too.)
♦Make clay ornaments (Could also be pendants, gift tags, or if a bit larger: wall hanging.)
Feminism:
♦A blogger loves her un-photoshopped face
♦Being a bald woman, and loving it
♦An awesome interview with Iman. Smart woman! (Great taste in men too.)
Learning Disabilities/Disabilities:
♦Headlining, is a great technique to help with Auditory processing disorder
♦More information on Auditory Processing Disorder, and here
♦"People Don't Think I'm Blind Enough"
LOL:
♦This alarm clock review cracked me up!
Noms:
♦Vegan Reeses cups
♦Cookie classic: chewy molasses cookies
WTF:
♦"Holiday" flavors Pringles. Ewww. Raspi tried the white chocolate ones, but I wouldn't.
♦Taxiderpy- I am not a huge fan of taxidermy...but wow these are really creepy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )