Awesome:
♦40 most influential corgis of 2012
♦Amazing ceramic sculpture
♦As a former grocery store drone, I love this piece!
DIY:
♦Gold painted ornaments
♦Melted snowman oranment
Fashion:
♦Denim make-overs (I don't wear jeans much, but this might be helpful to you)
Feminism:
♦Don't want to have kids? You are not alone.
♦I am all for family planning, but don't force birth control on women
♦I ♥ this poster so much!
Heros:
♦Irena Sendler smuggled 2500 infants and children out of the Warsaw ghetto!
♦A pajama companies raises funds to help women get out of forced prostitution.
Mental Health/Self-Care:
♦How To Have Sex Again After Being Raped. (Tough subject, but I felt that this may be helpful to someone.)
Noms:
♦Gingerbread cake with lemon-ginger cloud frosting (sounds soooo good!)
♦Gingerbread Cheesecake bites
♦10 Vegan bread recipes
WTF:
♦Pizza purfume???

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought...let me know. : )