Monday, December 31, 2012

Giving Top Tens...A Try

I have read tons of top tens on my favorite blogs. I thought what the heck,  give it try.

So here you go folks, the Top Ten post of 2012:

10. Tunesday ~ Cool covers of songs.

9. Mouse Trap Monday ~ Apparently the reason this post is so popular is the adorable pig photo I used.

8. Do You Think Bald is Beautiful? ~ Yet another popular image search post.

7. Trip To The Farm ~ Cute cows, yay!

6. Safety Tips For Women (And Men) ~ Safety tips are always go to know.

5. Cats And Laptops Are not Compatible ~ Lets face it, the internet is made of funny cats.

4. Corgi Toon ~  Cute Corgis, what more do I need to say. : )

3. My Mind Is Like A Steel Trap…Rust And Full Of Holes ~ This post was popular to folks searching for photos of bleeding heart flowers.

2. Scars Are Normal ~ People are curious to see photos of Lana Parrilla's lip scar.

1. Tis The Season ~ Spring flowers are a very popular image search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought...let me know. : )