Cool stuff doesn't always have to be new.
All of my clothes today have been with me a looong time.

I thought I would go with a sort-of punky look.
Reminds me of my highschool days.
I will be so sad when those jeans finally bite the dust.
I was having a bad hair day. I decided to just go with it.
Rue wanted a picture take with me. He has been super cuddly lately. Aww!
Purple tank top ~ ???
Jeans ~ Shopko (a million years ago! They are practically disintegrating. The more shredded they get, the more I love them!)
Tights ~ Target
Hoodie ~ Target (I added the skull patches, and the heart patch, which is hard to see)
Boots ~ The Goodwill*
Necklace chain ~ hardware store
Charms on necklace ~ Gift from Mum, and Raspi (They are a motorcycle, a bullet, and a snake)
*If you have been a thrift-er for awhile you sort of get a sixth sense about shopping. Suddenly you get the idea to hit up a store you have been to in a while. Then BAM! Amazing finds!
Years ago, I had this crazy desire for odd cowboy boots, bordering on obsession. I decided to go to a local thrift store, but was on auto-pilot while driving. Instead I found myself at the good will. I walked in and headed straight to the shoes. There were my crazy vintage cowboy boots!




The pics of you playing with your hair and with Rufus are super adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that hoodie! Such a great fit.
ReplyDelete